Themed "Holiday Meals Made Easy," this Moana Masters cooking class will feature Beachouse's Chef de Cuisine Colin Sato, who will provide a step-by-step demo on elevating the traditional turkey dinner.
Learn how to break down a turkey before preparing the bird using the sous vide method. The results of this cooking preparation include more tender meat with enhanced flavor profiles. Guests will leave knowing how to prepare a turkey that's moist and delicious and worthy of any celebration feast!
Hawaii regional champion and Americas finalist of the Marriott International 2018 Masters of the Craft competitions, Chef Colin is ready to pass on the tricks of the trade.
Each class will encompass:
- An interactive culinary demonstration in an intimate class setting
- A multi-course lunch int he oceanfront Grand Salon
- Perfect beverage pairings from a resident beverage specialist
$100 per person
Includes cooking demo, multi-course lunch and two beverage pairings
Box office fees and Hawaii state tax charged separately at check-out.
• Closed-toe shoes are recommended for your safety and comfort.
• Please check-in at the Beachhouse hostess podium at least 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
• Guests under the age of 21 will be offered non-alcoholic beverage alternatives.